- Authors: Polish your novel or short story for publication! Get expert help with awkward sentence structure, repetitive writing patterns, plot inconsistencies, poor characterization, and dialogue that just doesn't work.
- Students: Get your essay or term paper expertly edited or proofread.
- Academics: Ensure that your dissertation or journal article meets the requirements for review committees or peer-reviewed journals.
- Website Owners: Proofread your content before if goes up on your site! Increase traffic to your site with effectively worded and correct English.
- Business Owners: Don't waste time on editing that you can much better spend on your business. Hire a pro to effectively edit your business materials.
- Non-native English speakers: Let me spruce up your English so that no one will know you are not a native-born English speaker.
- You have written your book. Now make it look great!
Typesetting is the process of laying out the text, tables, and images for elegance and maximum reader impact.
The choice of fonts, chapter styles, section header formatting, and how the text is placed determine the "look and feel" of your book.
- Convert and format your book to an EBook
EBooks require conversion of the Word or text file to HTML, and must pass rigorous computer checks.
Formatting for EBooks is different than for print books. Books for Amazon.com, the largest EBook platform, must be specifically formatted to the MOBI format.